Cut your watermelon into nice, bite-size pieces in seconds with Slide-n-Dice™ Melon Slicer - The slicer that always makes the cut!
- Do you love watermelon and other refreshing summer fruits?
- Are you tired of slicing away and you just get watermelon juice all over the place?
- Do you like to cut your watermelon or cantaloupe into bite-size pieces easily and quickly?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then we have something great for you! Introducing the new Slide-N-Dice™ Windmill Watermelon Slicer! Boring old watermelon wedges are out, perfectly-sized easy-to-eat cubes are in! This summer serve your watermelon the way it tastes - sweet, refreshing and fun! Our Watermelon Windmill Cutter makes it super easy and fun to serve watermelon cubes for your family and friends.
Just push the slicer into a halved watermelon and see the cubes sliced and gathered in seconds! Created with an automatic windmill cutting blade that starts cutting when you push the slicer into the watermelon. Cutting your watermelon up into perfect small pieces with less effort and less watermelon juice all over the place!
No more wrestling with that tough watermelon skin! Made from stainless steel material that doesn't rust with a non-slip base that makes it easy to operate with one hand. Making it much more easy to use and more reliable than just using your knife and hoping for the best.
Make your aesthetically pleasing fruit salad 10x faster and easier - Perfect for not only watermelon you can also cut open cantaloupe, honeydew, melon, and even citrus fruit. Making the perfect salad bowl with aesthetically pleasing fruit that looks better for presentation and more delicious to bite into.
Why You'll Love It?
- New and creative design - Our amazing windmill watermelon slicer is designed so that you can cut the perfectly cube-shaped slices of watermelon that you cut every time! Its unique composition allows you to make clean and quick slices in watermelon without breaking a sweat!
- Less spill and no drippy messes - Which means you don't have to clean up as much once your done and gives you more time to enjoy your freshly cut watermelon without watermelon juice all over the place.
- Super convenient - Way easier to use than just your knife and takes out all the guesswork of trying to cut it evenly. Making it much easier to cut up your watermelon for special fruit bowls and delicious treats for later.
- Easy to use - That makes it simple enough that anyone can start using it immediately and see better results. Non-slip grip makes it easier to control while this bad boy is cutting away.
- Cut fruits in your ideal size - It has a cutting ruler that helps your measure 0 - 2 (cm) cubes as your ideal size.
- Can be used to cut a variety of fruits - Not just watermelon you can also use it with cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple, and citrus fruits. Which means you can cut all of your fruits with no problem at all.
- Easy to wash - Simple rinse and repeat and you're good to go. Non-stick design makes it easier to wash after without any seeds or melon juice getting stuck to it.
- Smooth and easy to use - It's stainless steel automatic blade doesn't require much pressure. Simply move it through the watermelon and see perfect comes out instantly.
- Safe and healthy material - It's made from food-grade, BPA-free, FDA-approved material and is safe for you and your family.
- Safe and kid-friendly edges - Our watermelon and cantaloupe slicer features unique rounded edges and non-sharp blades, making it perfectly safe. All you have to do is use them to push cut the watermelon into cubes, and they'll be perfectly safe, even for children! Never have to worry about accidents.
- A must-have for cutting watermelon for a crowd - It allows you to serve refreshing and juicy watermelon for your friends and family quickly and easily.
- Long-lasting and durable - It's made from premium stainless steel and will be your favorite kitchen tool for a long time!
- Perfect for party, picnic, beach, bbq days and travel - Whether you're serving for your party or simply want to enjoy a sweet snack on a summer picnic day, this creative and portable watermelon cutter comes in handy.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - When you order today, you're protected by our risk-free 60 days, no-questions-asked, 100% money back guarantee and world class customer service
- 1 x Slide-N-Dice Windmill Watermelon Slicer
How To Clean?
- Rinse with water or soapy water
- Material: Stainless steel, Food-grade PP
- Size (approx.): 25.5 x 9.5 (cm)
Why You Should Order?
Watermelon is how summer rewards us for putting up with all the heat. But, whether your watermelon is large or small, you're going to have to cut it up to serve it up. If you’re planning on eating a lot of watermelon during the warm months, then you might as well do so in a creative and interesting way. What really makes the Slide-N-Dice™ Melon Slicer so cool and unique is its ability to cut evenly perfect sizes without leaving a big mess for you to clean up. It's not just the amazing features that makes it stand out, it's our careful attention to detail and the premium material that is used to craft Slide-N-Dice that makes it one the best gadgets that everyone should have this summer.
Get yours today so you can start slicing healthy delicious watermelon in no time or your money back!
Still not sure? We made it easy! when you order today, not only you'll get free shipping, you're also protected by our risk-free 60 days, no-questions-asked, 100% money back guarantee and world class customer service. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Just contact our 24/7 happy and helpful customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we guarantee that we will do our best to resolve your issue as soon and thoroughly as we can. We want you as our lifelong customer and happy fan.
FREE Standard Shipping for Order Over $70
FedEx Express (Only Available to the U.S.)
It may take 3-5 business day for delivery.
It may take 7-25 business day for delivery depends on your location.
Most countries online orders may take up to 1-3 business days to process before shipping from our warehouse (Exclude Weekend).
However, due to our inability to control transportation, the arrival time will be different according to the actual situation.
We could ship to most countries except Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea and the Crimea Region of Ukraine.
Has my order been dispatched yet?
Most orders are generally dispatched within 72 hrs (Excludes Weekend), sometimes longer. You will receive a dispatched email when your order has been dispatched, please check your SPAM/Junk box just in case it slips in there. If you cannot find your dispatch email, contact us at email@example.com and we can give you real-time information on whether your order has been dispatched or not. It always takes 1 to 2 days before the package is checked into the carrier's tracking system.
Do your prices include VAT?
VAT is only for orders within the EU (European Union), we deliver goods free of VAT.
My item arrived broken or damaged what can I do?
If your product is damaged please take photos and a video then send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange a new shipment within 48 hrs. We are not responsible for any damages to boxes, cases or other packagings. This is the carrier's responsibility to handle them with care, we have no control over this.
Why did I not receive a confirmation email after placing the order?
There's a good chance that our email has ended up in your SPAM/JUNK folder so please do check there. If you still can not find it, please do let us know.
I don't have a tracking number, when will I get it?
When you receive your dispatched email, it will be there most of the time, if you can not find it, please email us at email@example.com for an update on your tracking.
For more shipping information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, (818) 584-6755 or filling out the ‘Contact Us’ form. We will get back to you in 2 hours.
Our policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since the delivery, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Special note: To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please consult with us before deciding how to return the goods. We only accept return & refund, will never accept a refund by chargeback.
First, you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for the returned items. Secondly, the transportation costs we actually paid are not refundable. Special note: Please consult with us before deciding how to return the goods. We only accept return and refund and will never accept a refund by chargeback.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $60, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.